Rhian Lewis is an experienced Transport Planner with wide ranging experience in the development and implementation of sustainable travel strategies and car parking policies.
Rhian has been designing and delivering sustainable travel strategies for nearly 20 years with extensive experience of delivering behaviour change campaigns within the healthcare and education sectors.
Rhian’s career highlights and skills include:
• An experienced Transport Planner who has worked for consultancies and public sector organisations including SYSTRA, JMP Consultants Ltd. Merseytravel and Cheshire County Council.
• A highly skilled communicator, who enjoys all aspects of the ‘people’ side of transport planning including consulting and engaging and general project delivery.
• She has a particular interest in training and development, having provided a diverse range of training courses to clients and project teams.
• A specialist in car park management, policy development, public transport, accessibility studies, air quality assessments, development planning and consultation in both the UK and Ireland.
• Facilitator for the Irish National Transport Authority Smarter Travel Workplaces initiative.
• Project Manager for the delivery of over 150 travel plans to businesses and organisations across the West Midlands.
• Design and delivery of Personal Travel Planning projects in Merseyside, Crewe and St Helens.
• Excellent understanding of the requirements of travel plans as part of the development control process.
• Extensive experience in consultation and engagement with a range of audiences on the development and implementation of sustainable transport measures.Type your paragraph here.
Copyright The Parking Consultancy. All rights reserved.